Do you need a quick way to get your steel beam calculations?
Use this online steel beam calculator to get your steel beam calculations in just minutes!
Benefits of the steel beam calculator:
- Great value for money, from just $40.
- Generates a detailed PDF report.
- Free email support from our friendly team.
- Try it risk-free today with our 30 day money back guarantee.
- Create Steel Beam Calculations from anywhere, from your PC, Mac, iPad and smartphone.
- No software to download, it's all done online.
Below is our free Steel Beam Calculator with a beam span length fixed at 3 feet which you can try out for free, our full version is available from $40 and allows users to design and check simply supported W Beams, S Beams and American Standard Channels for any length span.
You can sign up for the full version here
. 30 day money back guarantee, Try it risk free today.
This steel beam calculator is intended to be used to design steel beams used in residential construction and assumes that the top flange is laterally braced by regularly spaced members generally at least every 5 feet.
To ensure adequate lateral bracing, bracing members should be attached with fasteners that provide a positive connection.
Enter Beam Details
1.2 Select steel beam size
The list above is showing W Beams , you can also switch to S Beams or American Standard Channels
If you're not sure what beam size to choose, use the auto beam select feature below
1.3 Minimum Yield Stress
1.4 Confirm lateral bracing
Is top flange of beam laterally braced along its full length?